Bonsai by Daiki Sato
Bonsai by Daiko Sato
Master the art of growing healthy, robust, and gorgeous bonsai trees and unlock the therapeutic benefits of the ancient practice with this comprehensive guide to cultivating bonsai trees.
Have you ever laid eyes upon a magnificent bonsai tree and wondered if you could replicate that beauty in your own home and private space? Do you want to adopt a wholesome new hobby that will develop your gardening chops while helping you get rid of stress?
If yes, then you absolutely need to get your hands on this guide!
Here's a small snippet of what you're going to learn in the definitive guide to growing bonsai:
- The 5 basic styles of bonsai gardening and how to choose the style you want based on your preference and level of skill
- The 3 essential bonsai growing styles that are perfect for beginners to get started with
- The different types of trees that are great for bonsai gardening, and how to choose one best suitable for your lifestyle
- A comprehensive list of all the necessary tools you're going to need if you want to cultivate robust bonsai trees without fuss or headaches
- The 3 most important features to consider when choosing the perfect pot or container to house your bonsai tree
- How to select the right soil and mix your own potting soil to cultivate your bonsai tree
- Step-by-step instructions to wire and bend a bonsai tree with essential wiring tips to make it easier
- And tons more!
Growing beautiful, healthy, and gorgeous bonsai trees is a skill anyone can learn, no matter your level of gardening skills or experience. Filled with insights and practical advice, this guide has all the information you need to create balance and liven up your living space with beautiful miniature trees.
Browse our range of house plant care products here, including house plant compost, indoor potting mixes, house plant food & fertilisers, as well as a lovely selection of tools for your indoor gardening.
All orders are dispatched as quickly as possible and we work to dispatch orders within 1 -3 working days (Monday-Thursday). Your plants arriving in top condition is our priority, we aim to send out plants on a 24 hour service with our trusted couriers. You will recieve an order confirmation and dispatch confirmation to confirm when your parcel is on it's way. The count-down for arrival can then begin!
Please note: We dispatch on a Monday - Thursday only to avoid unnecessary periods of time in courier warehousing over the weekend. This is to ensure that your plants reach you in the best possible condition. The only exception may be when we have been informed of additional courier services to us over a peak weekend period such as the Black Friday weekend.